19 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

VIOLIN-SET 2


VIOLIN-MY BEST DREAM EVER

It is one of my dreams to play violin but I’ve never had the chance to learn it. But when I hear a voice belonging to violin,I become really happy and I feel as if I’m playing it. So I wanted to take the subject of ‘violin’ to express my feelings about it. Also, the shape of it and the style of playing it are very effective for me. When I see someone playing a violin I would always want to be that person. I think that It’s a privilege to know how to play it. That’s because It a  big challenge to learn and play it perfectly.
 

 

In this video , the girl tries to teach how to play a violin and she starts from the styles of sitting and holding the violin. That really affected me because in order to play it perfectly, one needs to stay perfectly from the beginning. So,one cannot stay the way s/he would like if s/he wants to play it flawlessly. That reflected me how the violin shapes people J

1 yorum:

  1. (*) But when I hear a voice belonging to violin, I become really happy…(spelling)
    (*) So I wanted to take the subject of ‘violin’…(spelling)
    (*) That’s because it a big challenge to learn and play it perfectly.( sentence structure)
    (*) So, one cannot stay the way s/he would like if s/he wants to…(spelling)

    Dear Esra,
    Firstly, I want to say that you really like violin because I know you tried to find a violin course in previous days  I hope you would find one Moreover, I liked reading your journal. But there are some mistakes I have mentioned above. You are very good in terms of punctuation and language. However, you should be careful about conjunctions. Congratulations

    YanıtlaSil