19 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

BOOKS-SET 3


THE REFLECTION OF MANKIND- BOOKS

At first it may seem a very ordinary subject but according to me, reading books is the mainstain of our lives. I cannot think any person who lives without books because in order for us to improve ourselves, see the real life and notice different perspectives, we should at first try reading books. As we read, we will learn much more and we will want to read more. I name this condition as “taste of books” because for me ,the taste of reading books is so sweety. When we taste this, we will want to “eat” them J
 

 

In this video, the books are having fun. That is the symbol of the aliveness of the books. According to me, books are just like humanbeings,each of whom has an opinion. Also, each of them are different from each other just like mankind. Besides, as video shows, they’re dancing. So , they try to have fun like us . Hence, these things show us that books are the summary of humanrace J

1 yorum:

  1. I name this condition as “taste of books” because for me ,the... ( word choice, sentence structure)
    the (I think it isn't necessary)
    mankind ( word choice)
    mainstain (spelling mistake)

    Dear Esra,
    I enjoyed reading your journal as well as watching the video.The topic is also really attractive. You informed us about the video clearly. Your language is sincere. It's good to know that you love reading and see reading a good taste. But you should be careful about the mistakes I mentioned above. I'm looking forward to read your other entries. I will eat them. :)

    YanıtlaSil