13 Kasım 2012 Salı


SHOPPING
Going shopping is an essential part of my life. Because , there’s no need to buy anything to go shopping. Like most ladies,I sometimes go out for shopping just because I feel depressed. Therefore, only wandering in the shopping center  is enough for me to feel happier. Yet , if I go shopping to buy soething that I need , I ,first of all, decide which center to go or what to buy. And then, I go out with someone near me to help me decide while choosing what to buy. When I’m deciding , one of the most important things that I think about whether  to buy or not is the price. I don’t pay money only to the brand. Also, the thing that I’ll buy should bot be useful and qualified. That’s why there are lots of cheap things but when one buys one of them ,it becomes old in the second day. So there is no need to buy such things. Hence, one should be careful of deciding what to buy and be aware of the place s/he is purchasing that thing.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder