13 Kasım 2012 Salı


JOURNAL ENTRY-4

In my opinion,the latest slogan for METU is very suitable.For example, the sentence “ We can change the World” sounds really impressing to me. Because there are many things in this World to be changed. And believing that the students from METU are able to do ths is very exciting. From this point, the slogan looks very well-prepared. But there might be a few things that should be added to this. To exemplify, there would be a sentence saying “A person from Metu looks his/her life future without anxiety. That’s because s/he’s from METU. And this means his/her future is under guarantee.”  In addition to this,next to  the sentence “He/She tries to create new knowledge,put it into practice and share it .” ,there would be a new sentence expressing that “He/She does this very patiently”. Because ,for me, doing those three things which are mentioned in the slogan for METU above, requires very patient people and I believe that  each person from Metu is able to do this.All in all, if I were to design a slogan for Metu , I would choose the present one because I think that it’s very suitable fort he people from Metu.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder