13 Kasım 2012 Salı

 

 KUZEY GÜNEY


Kuzey Güney is one of my favourite TV series,for its scenario  is really amazing. Not only its scenarist but also the artists of this series are doing their jobs really well. Especially Kıvanç TATLITUĞ, who is both very handsome and accomplished man,represents his abilities not only in this series but also in the earlier series that he took place in. So, either if one looks at his early series or at Kuzey Güney, s/he can easily notice his acting ability.

Apart from this, in this series, the main subject is a conflict between two brothers who loe the same girl at the same time. By the way, Kuzey is less promising than Güney, and Güney is a very ambitious man. Hence , this makes conditions worse. Additionally, there are many people and things that cause Kuzey  troubles all the time.

I think Ece YÖRENÇ and Melek GENÇOĞLU should be congratulated especially on creating such a great scenario.

1 yorum:

  1. Esra I like your sharing so much, yes I agree with you that Kıvan TATLITUĞ is ome of the best actors in Turkey. I saw the word you wrote '' loe'' I think you mean ''LOVE'' and I saw you wrote ''there are many people and things that cause Kuzey troubles all the time.'' I think you had better write '' cause Kuzey get into troubles''I like your passage thanks for your sharing =))

    YanıtlaSil